Basic eXLerate training course
Learn how to build a measurement automation application
During the eXLerate Developer Training, you will be taught how to build your own applications using eXLerate software. Training covers the basics and some advanced topics. It is organized at the premises of Spirit IT on a regular basis and can also be accommodated on a location of your choice.
- Get an introduction to the eXLerate 2010 key concepts and user tools;
- Learn to configure the communication between the SCADA/HMI system and the field devices;
- Learn to develop a basic application;
- Learn to use colors, animations, buttons, etc;
- Learn to use eXLerate Visual Basic
- Learn to properly show alarms
- Learn to create advanced reports
- Learn to create advanced trend charges
- Learn to use eXLerate xlMath for powerful flow calculations and validation
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel (preferably 2010);
- A basic level of Visual Basic programming;
- Experience with HMI/SCADA software packages (Citect, InTouch, WinCC etc.);
- Basic or advanced knowledge of metering for the oil & gas industry.
- Please bring your laptop with Microsoft Excel 2010 (latest service pack) installed !
- One full set of reference manuals (eXLerate Reference Manual, and Technical
- Advanced Topics Reference Manual);
- One Developers license for eXLerate, for unlimited I/O tags, all
- software options included. This license will be installed on your
- On-line help in .pdf and Windows Help files for all functions;
Throughout the course you will learn how to develop fully functional eXLerate applications, including aspects like HMI, reporting and calculations. The course is lectured by our experienced staff and has a hands-on approach, making the course highly interactive.
|Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4 <Optional>|
|Introduction||Communication drivers||Alarming||Working on your own application|
|Software installation||Developing and application||Reporting & Periods|
|The Basics||Visual Basic programming||Trending|
|Oil and gas calculations|