Features of a CMSCalibration management system implementation depends highly on metrology requirements and is certainly not a standard solution.
eXLerate is a versatile, stable and powerful software platform with which advanced calibration management systems are realized.
Calibration Management Functions
Typical tasks for a Calibration Management System include but are not limited to:
- Provide graphical-oriented operator screens displaying essential calibration related information from the measurement equipment.
- Communicate with data acquisition hardware (flow computers, PLC etc)
- Control calibration procedures.
- Generate and manage calibration reports.
- Manage calibration data of connected master meters, and reference pressure and temperature transmitters.
- Provide an interface from the database with which an external can communicate to create an advanced database client/instrument database.
- Interact with a web server computer which creates its data from the relational database to inform witnesses during a calibration session about the progress and results.Provide a secure environment by protecting the Supervisory Computer from unauthorized access.
- Provide real-time and historical trending for all major signals in the system.
- Manage alarm messages.